Translate

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

(Heart Service) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse



Have you ever wondered what your purpose in life is? I know I have asked for many years I thought of what I was to do with what I had been given by my Creator. Thankfully, the answer came to me once I returned to my Creator. You see, for many years while on the “run” from my Creator, I was confused. I was living in the past and was a bitter person. I had allowed my negative past to dictate my life and I was miserable. The strong diabolical spiritual strongholds were running and ruining my life because I allowed them to through my thoughts and choices that I had made.

When we are victims of childhood abuses (i.e. sexual, physical, spiritual, mental, emotional and so on and so forth) it takes a toll on our spiritual, mental and emotional growth. Dealing with constant fear, pain, sorrow, and thoughts of what had happened to us as children becomes in a way our obsession. This is a vicious cycle to be in especially when we are attempting to live in the present. That is why most victims continue to relive their abuse and repeat what had happened to them as children (not as a testimony but as a crutch), which soon consumes every area of their lives. They are stuck and cannot move forward. Amazing news! Victims can move forward and become true survivors through the leading of the Holy Spirit. 

Why is it important to let go of the past and focus on the present? The answer is quite simple, one of the reasons it is important to let go is so that victims can move from victimization and into becoming survivors. When we are true survivors, we become healthy individuals and by doing so, we are able to be a voice for those who are suffering now.

Let me give you an example of a person who has not truly healed from her past. While I was working on my psychology degree several years back, I chose to do an internship with a female psychologist. In fact, she had her doctorate in psychology and at the time was well known in the Christian community. While working with her, I noticed that she was a very angry woman. She would be so anti men, she manipulated her staff and her clients. When one of her clients would decide to return to a non-violent marriage but where infidelity did occurred and wanted to give their marriage one more attempt the doctor would belittle her clients and deemed them to have psychological issues. Ironically, some of her staff had major issues. One of her staff members was in charge of leading groups with women who were under the care of the doctor. Interesting enough, most often than not, the women in the group had to counsel the staff because she would begin to breakdown. Unfortunately, this staff was still broken and she could not help others until she had true healing.  

When we are truly healed through Christ and believe me when I say that (healing is possible) the Holy Spirit leads us into a healthy life and a healthy heart but it is not in our strength but through His strength this can be accomplished. This all came to me when I began to see what my purpose was in life. The thought of using my testimony to help others was not the first thing that I had planned but when healing took place, I was able to help others not only in healing but in serving. My heart became a heart of service and I have not looked back since. Our heart’s service starts with the Holy Spirit and he empowers us to serve in different ways the Bible says of the apostles And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.” Ephesians 4:11-12

When we are truly healed in Christ, our hearts will serve others because of love, the Holy Spirit will lead you in journeys that you would have never dreamed of and one day our Lord and Savior will say well done. 

Your purpose, should you choose to accept your mission is to allow the Holy Spirit to heal you, lead you, guide you and prepare your life for heart service and one day the King our Creator will thank you and when you ask him what you have done “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

You will be amazed at what the Holy Spirit will do in your life and in your heart.



Greetings to my all my readers in the following countries…Ghana, Kenya, Philippines, Hong Kong, France, Canada, Australia, Germany, USA, Ukraine, Russia and Singapore! This amazing and I am so grateful. Please leave a comment below and I will get back with you as soon as I can. Looking forward to hearing for everyone. Blessings!
 


No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...