Translate

Friday, February 9, 2018

(His Heart To Mine) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse




Sometimes when I feel a bit alone, feel out of sorts or need to feel His presence, I take out His love letters to me and read them. Who is He? He is Jesus and what letters I am referring to? I am referring to the Holy Scriptures.

When we have been abused and although may be in either phase “victim or survivor” sometimes we may feel alone, misunderstood and feeling that no one cares but, that is far from the truth. When you begin to feel this way remember this, His heart loves you unconditionally and with all the love in the world. Here is an example of a letter that I have formed with promises in the Bible.

You can write a letter for yourself, or you can use this simple template to be used to encourage you when things do not go as planned or when God feels so far away this is from His heart to mine.

My Dearest Love Vivionne,

There isn't a moment that I don't think of you Vivionne. I know the thoughts that I have for you, they are thoughts of peace and not evil so that you may have a future and have hope when things don’t go as you have planned. Jeremiah 29:11

In fact, before you were born I knew you, I formed you in your mother’s womb and I set you apart to speak to all people. Jeremiah 1:5. When you were born I rejoiced for you are my daughter as I have said from the beginning of time that I will be your Father and you will be my daughter for I am your God who is Almighty 2 Corinthians 6:18

I know that your childhood was not the best, but know within your heart that I was always with you when your heart was being broken and I saved you when your spirit was crushed. Psalms 34:18. I promise you this Vivionne, I have never left you nor will I forsake you Hebrews 13:5 and although at times it may appear like I have, remember I could never leave you.

I love you so much that I came into this world because I chose to die on the cross for you. Don’t lose hope, fight the good fight 1 Timothy 6:12 and stay still in me and know that I am God. Psalms 46:10.  My dearest Vivionne, I know that I have been gone for what may seem and eternity but I will return and take you back with me. John 14:3

When I do return and take you back with me, I will have time to spend with you face to face and I will be able to finally wipe away your tears and you will NEVER EVER cry again, go through sorrow, experience death or pain. Revelation 21:4

Hold on to me, and allow my Comforter to comfort you. My dearest daughter, I miss you and I desire you to be with me, I will come again soon. Please hold on.


His heart to Vivionne


Your loving Father


No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...