Translate

Saturday, March 10, 2018

(Holy Spirit & Being C.L.E.A.R PI) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse



In 2004, my brother-in-law was in a terrible accident and he was given a couple of days to live. Everyone in my church and other churches began to pray. I would say that we had over 7,000 people praying for my brother-in-law. He was on life support and things looked bad. He was surrounded by family and friends and was never alone. We all took turns to be with him. Well, I was getting discouraged and went downstairs for a break and called my sister. I began to tell her that something was inspiring to talk with my brother-in-law and ask him choose this day whom he would serve but I told my sister that he was in a coma and he may never get out of it. Or that he may not even understand and I will look foolish.

Mind you, I had just started a deep relationship with the Holy Spirit and Christ after being away for a long time and did not know if this was the human side of me talking or if it was the Holy Spirit leading. So, when I finished speaking with my sister, I started walking away when a woman in a wheelchair approached me from behind and asked to speak with me. I said okay. Then she said “I am sorry but I overheard your conversation and I have to tell you that if your God told you to talk to your brother-in-law then go upstairs and tell him what God wants him to hear.”

Then she proceeded to tell me about me that she was in a coma for a year and she heard everything that was going on including the funeral arrangements and she wanted to scream and tell them that she can hear what they were saying. She explained that she was able to wake up and that I should not underestimate people in comas. What happened next was impressive. What I learned about this situation was that I needed to be clear and put things in God's hands.

Christ is the only way to truly healing and through Him we can forgive and...
Love others and by loving we can...
Enjoy the leading of the Holy Spirit and by...
Abiding in Him we can...
Rejoice in our healing and our blessings

It is through the leading of the Holy Spirit that brings us clarity and when we are clear of our relationship with Christ we can begin to experience a restoration in Him and through Him. Jesus is the way and no one can come to the Father but through Jesus. The Master Healer and desires to heal us and it may not look like you desire.

Continue next

Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 

Spañish Steps To Personal Revival

No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...