Translate

Monday, March 19, 2018

(Holy Spirit & Being Still) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse


I see life as a moving picture, with different key elements that help us get through life. With that said, I strongly believe that it is through the leading of the Holy Spirit that we really are able to comprehend the Love of Christ and His desires for us. You know, as I was growing up, I would ask…why somebody wouldn’t want to love me. My life’s picture frame was broken, and it had cracks and I could not see the true message of Christ’s love. The many times the Holy Spirit communicated to me to be still and know that God is God Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.Psalm 46:10 but as many of us do, we try to help God and do things in our own power. Such is the case when I was growing up. Because I allowed my unresolved pains rule me and my emotions, I tried to fix my life’s picture frame. The more I did this in my own power the more I messed up.

How many of you who are going through your healing journey have experienced this? I am sure most of you have and the good news is that there is nothing impossible for God to do specially in our lives as we continue to heal. This is where the Holy Spirit does his amazing work but, we also have to do something and that is be still. Being still does great wonders in our healing journey. By being still, we can quietly draw nearer to Jesus through the prompting of the Holy Spirit. As we draw near, great things will take place and for one, your trust should begin to grow.

Claiming His promises as you continue to seek and ask is important. Why? Because God desires us to trust him and he does not suggest that you ask, he does not ask you if you could ask but he gives you a directive “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

When we ask that are minds will be healed, we must trust that Christ will heal us and claim his promises as mentioned Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus” Philippians 2:5-11 and then thank Jesus for healing you. Every day that you claim his promises through prayer, think it in your heart and believe the Bible says “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he” Proverbs 23:7 It is not our intentions to manipulate God into doing something for us that he does not desire to do but rather it is God telling us to ask and He will do what he desires to do in our lives so that we may be vessels for him.

You see, Satan desires for us to see our lives as insignificant as possible. Satan would like us to see the entire process as a burden that it will take to let God be God and heal you. Our life’s picture frame begins to look unrepairable but Satan also knows that once you give yourself to Christ and are led by the Holy Spirit you will see beyond the scratches, cracked frame and hurt because now you are in Christ and you are new creation. Satan does not want you to get to this point so he will magnify everything so that you are not able to be still and let God do what He does best…heal.

When we ask through prayer, we must believe, we must claim and we must be still and trust the process that God has for you “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” Luke 11:13

Stand today and ask for your healing journey to continue. Trust in Him for He has the plans for us. Being Still does not mean that you are not doing anything, it just simply means that what you will be doing is seeking refuge in His Love and you will allow Him to take care of the rest because He promised you that all things work together. Romans 8:28


Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 


No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...