Translate

Saturday, March 31, 2018

(Holy Spirit & Creation) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse



When I was a little girl, I could not understand how it was that I was a creature because when I would see creatures on televisions, they often were strange aliens and I could not identify with being a creature. I also could not understand the process of how God created man and woman in His image. I was fascinated with Creation and how each day God created something and my imagination would run wild, with questions that only God will one day be able to answer. How was it that Adam named the fishes in the ocean, did he walk underwater, did the ocean creatures come to the surface? Well, those questions were always part of my learning experience. 

As I got older, I would inquire about the workings of The Holy Spirit and in Creation and how the Spirit of God had a lot to do with us. So, as I got much much older and up to recently, I was more intrigued on how the Holy Spirit helps us during our healing process. In my studies and research, I learned that the Spirit of God has been with us since the beginning of time. Then, it came to me, I had a spiritual AHA. The connection that we can have with Christ is totally up to us if we allow The Spirit of God who made us come and dwell in us so that we may have life not only physical but also spiritual. In Job 33:4 the Bible says “The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”
This verse shows me several that the Spirit of God has always been with mankind and not only is The Spirit important, He is the bridge that connects us to Jesus because Jesus is “the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.John 14:6

We were created because He loved us so, God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit were instrumental in Creation, because of this, we are truly God’s children and as such, we are extremely loved can continually being prompted to be led by the Holy Spirit to come to Christ. You see, God loves us so much that “He sent His only begotten Son” John 3:16 so that God may understand our pains, our trials and tribulations. He wants us to go home with him and he is waiting for his creatures to choose him as their Savior. The Holy Spirit as he was at Creation is still doing today...which is moving our hearts so that we (his Creation) can return to Jesus who first loved us even “while we were yet sinners” Romans 5:8 Jesus died for you and me. 

Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 


No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...