Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2018

(Holy Spirit & Listening) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse


During my healing journey, I learned that I had to make some changes in my life, but I did not have a clue as to where to start. I knew that I had chosen to follow the Lord, but then, I also knew that I had to listen and learn. Before I came back to the Lord however, there was the prompting of the Holy Spirit but I would not listen.

From 1998 to 2003 the Holy Spirit was placing people, sermons, I would even turn on the radio station and it was about returning to my First Love Jesus Christ but time and time again, I said no. Then, Bruni came into my life by a mere fluke. She wanted to invest in our business through a family member of mine. I resisted at first, the evil spirits warned me about her because they knew she was a praying woman and a Godly woman as well. Well, she found out that I was into the occult and she began to pray for me along with her church.

The spirits would tell me that they would do something to her if I kept speaking with her, then they said they would do something to me if I kept speaking with her. So, the more I tried not to listen to the leading of the Holy Spirit through Bruni the more the battle intensified. Then out of the blue, my younger sister from my father and mother’s marriage came to visit me. She decided to take me to Colorado to be with some church group. I accepted the offer because I wanted to spend time with her. Well, would you believe it, Satan was among the crowd there as well. Not everyone was really a true Christian but then again, that goes with any large group. Some people will be followers by name and other will be followers by faith.

Well, there was a pastor there who saw me from across the room and he sat at the piano to play a tune. This took place in one of the breakout sessions. Then the spirits told me to leave and not talk with him when all of a sudden, the pastor was right behind me. He did not know me at all but he says later on that he was led by the Holy Spirit to speak with me. Well, I now was forced to listen to the Holy Spirit and the Lord worked a miracle in my life that day and I have been with him since. Had I not allowed myself to listen to the Holy Spirit I know that my healing may not have taken place or I would be dead.

The Bible says that we should not grieve the Holy Spirit “And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption,” Ephesians 4:30

As you continue through your healing journey or thinking about starting your healing journey, I ask you to sit still and talk with the Holy Spirit, ask him to lead your footsteps, ask Him to seek your heart and to show you the unknown secrets of your heart. Prepare yourself for what you may find out, but also remind yourself how Great is Your God! You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you Philippians 4:13

Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 


No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...