Translate

Friday, March 30, 2018

(Holy Spirit & Wholeness) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse


What does it mean to become whole? When I was a child and even into my teenage years, I was not quite sure what it meant to be whole again. I believed that people made us whole and when I began having babies of my own, I believed that my children completed me or that my husband or a man completed me. That was so far from the truth. You see, our children are a part of us and as they are growing are becoming their person they too will be completed by hopefully the true source that completes us. Our true source should be Jesus Christ, after all we are created. 

During our lifespan, we will encounter crisis, trials, and tribulations and unfortunately, these trials and tribulations are masterfully created by our enemy called Satan. You see, if he could not destroy you in the womb, Satan will do his best to destroy you anyway he can. 

If you have been abused, neglected, hated by your parents or loved ones, sexual abused, spiritually abused, physically abused, mentally abused and so on and so forth, chances are that you have been broken into believing that you are not worth living, that you have no worth but these are lies from the enemy. Whatever you have endured, know that someone died for you a long time ago on the Cross. 

You can become whole again and better than before because now you have behind you in your healing process a power so great that no one will be able to keep you in bondage.  Wholeness is living the life the way that you were destined to be through Christ. You see, Christ came that you and I may have life and have it abundantly. Let’s face it, we have an enemy who wants us dead, the Bible says The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10

The Holy Spirit’s leading will guide you into a fuller understanding of God’s love for us. No matter what you have done, the Lord is waiting for your heart, your mind and your soul so that he can make you whole. Are you ready for a change in your life? 

Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 

No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...