Translate

Monday, March 5, 2018

(Rebellion & The Holy Spirit P1) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse


When I was in the occult I was in full resentment and rebellion. I vowed never to return to Christ because he did not protect me from all types of abuses. With regret, I must say that I hated God so much that I wanted to persecute the Christians. But God had other plans for me and I praise Him because he never gave up on me. When I returned to Christ in 2004, the Holy Spirit gave me the power to get rid of my resentment and rebellion. I began to love others and forgive all who have hurt me but it was never in my own power. It was through the Holy Ghost who began to work in me. When people have been abused as children, they tend to lose focus and hope on the only one who can help them break from their strongholds. When I became a missionary for Christ, I started writing on rebellion in 2008 and found out a great deal of information that put the fear of God in me.

Where did rebellion and resentment originate from? Would you believe that rebellion has its origin in the oddest of places? Heaven! So, please join me as we explore where our rebellion started and where it will lead us, specifically in our healing journey. The question now that I have for you is…are you a Christian Witch, Warlock, or an occultist? The reason I ask this question is because I have observed that a great many so called “Christians” who claim Jesus Christ as their personal Savior are usually involved in things that do not glorify Him in dress, actions, character and by what comes out of their mouths. Let me be clear, God has is peculiar people, this does not mean that they are aliens but rather, they know that their true home is Heaven. The things of this world will pass away but Heaven is their final goal. With that being said, Christ desires us to be molded in Him and through Him we will find perfection.

Let me use an example of what I mean. Let us use fruits and vegetables. If you tell me that you are an apple, you are sweet in character, you are healthy to the soul and you have a fresh fragrance that should be appealing to my sense but instead, you actually smell like an onion, you feel like an onion and you make me cry like an onion, Satan may have you in a state of delusion for you to believe that you are an apple when indeed you are an onion. When we have been hurt we don’t notice that at times we do hurt people and if you remember the fruits of the Spirit are the following “but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23 Therefore, if you are saying that you are reflecting these fruits but your actions toward others is displaying something opposite, you might be in a state of delusion. Of course, in our own nature, we will not see what we are doing to others most of the time and this is why we need the leading of the Holy Spirit to show us who we really are. 

Are you being resentful or being rebellious? Seek the Holy Spirit today and ask him to show you where you stand. Your healing journey depends on His power, the Holy Spirit is willing and able to provide you with the strength that you need to overcome your strongholds. No matter what you have gone through, healing is all possible, let the Holy Spirit come into your life and empower you, teach you of the Love of Christ and lead you to a deeper relationship with our Creator. 

Continue Part II 
 
Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 

Spañish Steps To Personal Revival

                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...