Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2018

(Walking In The Holy Spirit) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse


When I was about 5 years of age, my dad and I were walking toward the Bronx Zoo to see the animals. My hand was in his large soft hands and I knew that I was going somewhere with him important. My dad was my hero and he and I would go on adventures together so for me the Zoo was just another adventure. Suddenly, dad heard a screech and then in a blink of the eye, a car was coming toward me and in a moment, my dad’s hand gripped my hand and swung me around and the car missed me. If dad wouldn’t have done this, I would not be here today. I was walking with him and he saved my life. Because I was living in the moment with my biological father, I was walking with him in the physical.
 
When we refer to our Father in Heaven, we can rest assured that as my biological father saved me that day, our Father desires to do the same for us. The Holy Spirit leads us to a deeper understanding of Christ. In the spiritual world, Christ states in the Bible “If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.” Galatians 5:25

If we are truly living in the Spirit then that means that we should also walk in the Spirit. Because I was living with my father, I was in his presence and I physically walked with my father most of the time because I lived under his roof.  As we live in the presence of our Father through His Spirit, then we can truly walk with the Spirit. Living in the Spirit means that we will abide by the precepts of the Lord and by the fruit that we bear will let the world know who our Father really is. So in essence we walk in the Holy Spirit not because we have to, but because we have a deep relationship with the God Head and doing so, we will reflect him in character, lifestyle and in all that we do. We will love others, we will forgive others, we will bear good fruit. 

In our healing journey, we need to seek refuge in something greater than us because we need that assurance and the only way that is possible is to live in the Spirit. If you are struggling today ask the Holy Spirit to lead you and guide you because as my father on earth did that day and saved my life, Christ wants to do the same for us and even greater things but we must ask Him into our lives.  

Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 


No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...