Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

How Can You Begin To Be Healed And Live A Life Of Purpose? P 2


For your heart to be truly healed you will need to seek the leading of the Holy Spirit and through the Holy Spirit who softens the heart, the mind and brings comfort to the soul prepares you to meet Christ in the spiritual realm. This is why God takes grieving the Holy Spirit very seriously, because the Holy Spirit’s responsibility is to prepare us and if we refuse Him, we refuse the Divine Authority (Father, Son and Holy Spirit). God is always in control of His creation; however, we do have an enemy who is looking for our allegiance and for us to forfeit our participation at Earth’s Final Royal Wedding. If you think that our “Free Will” gives us complete control of our lives, you are sadly mistaken. We do have some control in our lives (i.e. who we marry, education, lifestyle, etc.) but we are not really in control of our lives as the world makes us believe.

Each day, we are given yet another chance to make a difference and to seek God. If you have suffered and felt that God is not worth giving him another chance to be part of our lives, let me beseech you my sisters and brothers to rethink this. Do not miss the opportunity of a lifetime to know God for Who He is why he has chosen you and me to partake at Earth’s Final Royal Wedding.  For so many years, I was depressed because I allowed my past to control my circumstances, not allowing God to do what He does best, which is heal my mind, body and soul. I avoided reading the Word and following God because there were too many rules. Do you wonder why God has rules? The answer is because God knows our hearts and He knows us better than we know ourselves. When I chose to walk away from God and reject his invitation to Earth’s Final Royal Wedding, He allowed me to go through the process and it was painful, costly and unbearable. Out of love, I am asking you today, have you asked God in your life? Have you really released your past mistakes and learned from them?

When I returned to Christ after the leading of the Holy Spirit, I learned that forgiveness will help me by giving me a new perspective on life. It will also help you understand that you and I have freedom to choose life, and that the individuals who robbed us of our innocence, dignity, and self-worth exercised their free choice. Do not blame yourself for what someone else did to you and don’t blame someone else for what mistakes you choose for yourself. God has given us the Bible, a manual for living. Know God’s law and use the armor He has supplied you with.   You are a warrior now; you have been called.

As I have mentioned before, begin a new relationship with God. Read His Word. God loves you, no matter what the world says. Pray and search Him diligently. Again, I stress, give God another chance, believe it or not, people get appalled when I say this.

God knows everything about you and God does not care where you have been but rather He desires that you are in Him. It is through Christ that we are made whole. 3 It is written “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17)  

Only you have the power of choice and through the leading of the Holy Spirit, you can be healed through Christ but it is a choice.

No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...