Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

(Rebellion and The Holy Spirit P2) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse



In the last post, I was talking about the fruits of the Spirit and how we are to know how the Holy Spirit works because in doing so, we will know when we are being deceived.  So, let me begin here and say that I am not judging anyone, I am judging the fruit. For example, I was watching a tel-evangelist talk about vengeance and how he will have to deal with his unforgiving heart when he gets to Heaven.  Another tel-evangelist on another channel was talking about sorting our denominational differences in Heaven and that it should not be our focus to worry about doctrine while here on earth. Then, I heard of a very dynamic Christian speaker and author who is married to an actress. When her style of dressing was questioned for being too provocative, this Christian Speaker said that if his wife wants to wear what she wants to wear in the name of Jesus then that is her right in the name of Jesus. 

I am not perfect and I sin and fall short of His glory, and because of this, I hold others accountable to tell me when I am in the wrong and not representing a Godly lifestyle. I have a saying to my Christian sisters and brothers that in love tell me how it is because I rather be rebuked into Heaven than loved into hell.” The Holy Spirit is being watered who leads us to the Good News Of the Gospel of Christ and through our rebellion we will lead others to fall. It is our rebellion that we practice witchcraft but don’t take my word for it. The Bible says that Saul lost his opportunity to remain as king because of rebellion For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king. 1 Samuel 15:23 The examples that I gave above clearly show that by their fruits we should know them and when they reject the word of the Lord and become stubborn because of self, it is rebellion toward God. 

The seed of rebellion, resentment or grudge do not flourish overnight. It is a process that starts very small and undetected. For example, we are born into sin. A baby is born into a long line of sinful nature, they are not aware of it, but unfortunately these little “innocent” souls will one day begin to sin openly because it is nature. Some people may take offense that I am stating that babies have a sinful nature. Jesus was born into a sinful world but he was sinless. But human babies are born pure indeed, well…more like not knowing right from wrong but in time, you will see the sinful nature. Babies will learn by nature because they are predisposed to genetic makeups from their father and mother that come from Adam and Eve.
Continue Part III

In the last post I asked you if you are being resentful or being rebellious and to ask the Holy Spirit. Seeking the Holy Spirit will give you the power that you need in your healing journey. If you would like prayer in this area, please email me or leave me a comment and I will do my best to be of service. Remember, you don’t have to fight your battle alone. You have the Holy Spirit and through Him, you will see the greatness that God has for you.

 Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 



No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...