Translate

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The Preparation 1 of 3 – Free Indeed – Abundant Living After Abuse




    Several years ago, my grandmother who I called “mami” all of my life and the woman who raised me, became ill. She knew my voice, knew my nuances, and she had a strong connection with me. Unfortunately, when she began to lose her memory, sometimes she would not recognize her children and sometimes she could not recognize me. I was devastated because I never thought that she would forget me. It was heartbreaking to experience this. I wondered how it can be possible that she would forget me. Well, one day, we will see our loved ones again of that I am sure and I hope and pray that we will meet at the Final Royal Wedding. As I have mentioned before in my post. To be a participant of this amazing Earth’s Final Royal Wedding that everyone is invited to attend, there must be a process so that you and I can accept and attend.
We need to get our credentials in order so that He will know our names. I know what you might be thinking. If you received an invite, then the person inviting you should know you? Yes, this is true. However, when it comes to the Final Royal Wedding the invitation is in the spiritual realm. This means, that if your spirit is in line with God’s spirit then there is the spiritual connection. Because humanity fell, it is the working in the Holy Spirit that if we allow the Holy Spirit to lead us then we will know the Divine Authority (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and the Devine Authority will know us in the spiritual realm. The Bible says But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” 1 Corinthians 2:14

The natural man means humanity living outside of God’s anointing power cannot understand the Divine Authority (Father, Son and Holy Spirit). Like the five foolish virgins shows that they had partial understanding of the Divine Authority which means they really did not have a deep relationship or spiritual connection because they were not able to discern the prompting of the Holy Spirit to be prepared for the Bridegroom. The Holy Spirit is what helps us better connect with Christ Jesus in the spiritual, by doing so, we have a deep relationship with the Father. It is in this deep relationship that one can accept the invitation and begin the preparation to attend. It is in this area of your relationship with Christ Jesus that you obtain your new credential to enter into the Final Royal Wedding. Because you have accepted Christ Jesus as your personal Savior and the Bridegroom, then through the baptism of the Holy Spirit you will have a Re-born Identity.


Continue

No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...