How Can You Begin To Be Healed And Live A Life Of Purpose? What I would suggest for you is several things but first and most important is:
- Ask the Holy Spirit to lead you into a deep relationship with the Bridegroom. This means that you will read the awesome Book of Love Letters to humanity also known the Bible. Read scriptures on His love for us and the power of forgiveness that only Christ can give us.
- Make a list of everyone you must forgive. Granted, there may be some individuals that you may never get the opportunity to speak to in person, but that should not stop you from placing them on your list, praying for them, and understanding that God is in control and will deal with these people accordingly.
- Forgive your past mistakes. We blame ourselves for things we had no control over or of which we were ignorant of. A small child is certainly not responsible for the abuse committed against him or her.
- As I have mentioned several times in my book called Awaken The Silence When Silence Isn’t Golden, look for a counselor that specializes in helping survivors.
- Join a group of survivors or start a group at your church. Find someone to mentor you during these times.