Translate

Saturday, March 3, 2018

(Hearing The HOLY SPIRIT) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse



In 2008, while living in Loma Linda, CA, I had gotten sick and needed to go to the emergency room. I had fever, shaking, headache and well…you get the point. My husband went with me to accompany me since I was awfully sick. While in the emergency room I glanced over and saw a person that looked extremely familiar but I knew that the person that I thought it was did not live in the US. In fact, this person looked exactly like my uncle who in his younger days was a dynamic pastor and what is even funnier is that the woman that was with him even looked like my uncle’s wife. I have not seen the pair for almost 20 years and did not have any recent pictures of them. We kept looking at each other but, then, I felt bad because it seemed as if I was staring which in reality I was. Anyhow, the front desk called out a name that I recognized which is also my uncle’s name. Then this man got up and answered to my uncle’s name. During this time, I was being led by the Holy Spirit to speak with this man who looked like my uncle and also led to speak with his wife and let her know that God will be with her no matter what happens. Time and time again, the Holy Spirit was leading me to go and speak with this man but I felt a bit awkward so, I decided to talk to the young girl next to me about the Lord. 

But the Holy Spirit was still pressing my heart to speak with this man. So, I decided to call my grandmother and ask her about her about my uncle. I told her that I was being impressed to speak with this man in the emergency room over and over again and well, I wanted to confirm if my uncle is visiting the US. She replied, no. He is very ill back home and he cannot travel. Then I mentioned, well…the woman that he is with also looks like my uncle’s wife. Grandmother confirmed again, he is not in the US and that person is not your uncle. I asked, are you sure, he even has the same name as my uncle. She kind of got a little annoyed and told me once again, no. He is not your uncle. So, I terminated the call and continued to give the gospel to the young lady next to me. Finally, they called the man who looked like my uncle and off he went to be triaged and then they called me. After being at the emergency for over 8 hours, we went home and that was the end of that…

The next day, I receive an email from my cousin sharing some pictures of our uncle and his wife. They were here in the US but he got really sick and was rushed back home. So, when the pictures started uploading, I realized it was my uncle that I saw in the emergency room. I felt terrible. I grieved the Holy Spirit. I immediately called grandmother and she began to cry that she wished she had known that he was in the US because she needed to speak with him and that would have been the perfect opportunity to speak with him. You see, they had some unfinished business to talk about. I guess they were not in good terms.

Well, I had to ask forgiveness to the Holy Spirit because I grieved Him. This would have been the perfect opportunity to clear up some stuff and although the emergency room may not have been the best place, at least when my uncle had the time while in the privacy in his hospital room they could have spoken with each other. In closing, I had to call my uncle’s house and his sister picked up the phone. I explained the whole thing to her and I thought she would be compassionate but the opposite happened. She put me in my place and told me that I really grieved the Holy Spirit and that I should never question the Holy Spirit because He knows the plans and the heart. She laid it on me hard and rightfully so. She said that she would mention what I told her to my uncle’s wife.

My uncle died the next day. I have learned a great deal since that dreadful day.

In our healing journey, our hearts will be hearing the voice that wants us to heal and the voice that wants to keep us in bondage. As we get closer to the Holy Spirit, you will be able to know His voice. We need to build a strong relationship with the Holy Spirit because it is He who moves, leads our hearts and molds us into perfection in Christ. Will we never be perfect? Not in our power, but through Christ and in Christ we will, but, only when led by His Spirit. We have an enemy that wants to destroy us and he is in the spiritual realm and although not fair, it is the fact The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. “John 10:10 

Praise God! Jesus came that we may have life, and that we may have it more abundantly! This is so amazing! Yes! I am excited!!! I need you to understand, in order for you to have a deep relationship with Christ, your heart must be willing to receive the leading, instructions and trust the Holy Spirit. The Bible says For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.” Romans 8:14

The ultimate goal should be to be with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to be called His children and to one day have Him wipe away our tears. Would you allow the Holy Spirit to come into your life today? The Bible says that Jesus tells us “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.” John 3:5-6

One day Jesus will return again are we ready to enter into the Kingdom of God? Are you grieving the Holy Spirit? Who has the Holy Spirit been impressing upon your heart to forgive, to talk to or to say sorry? It is never too late. 

Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 



No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...