Translate

Monday, March 26, 2018

(Holy Spirit & Living Water) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse


Before accepting Christ, I was thirsty and I had no idea. I had vowed never to return to Christ and was certain that He did not love me. No matter where I went, what I did, and who I tried to become, I was missing something. One day, I sat at the edge of my bed and began to take inventory of my life. I was next to ruins and it just seemed as if the world was going to crash and I had no control. I was in total crisis but then, I did something different, I decided to question God. After all, I had left God a long time ago but I needed to know something. The question that I posed to God was…why was he not there when I was being abused? Then, I asked where was He throughout my life? And last, what am I going to do if I lose everything my husband and I worked for?

It was that day that all of my questions were answered and my life was forever changed. Please allow me to stop here…my life changed that day, but…I was still a work in progress since. I did not stop everything in my life immediately, however, the occult practices and being evil to others ceased within that week, and cussing, and other issues gradually were shown to me that in those areas, I must allow the Holy Spirit to change me. Noticed, I did not say I had to change in my own power, but rather, through the Holy Spirit my life changed. 

Before returning to Christ, I was dying of thirst and there was only One who could give me a drink of the Living Water and that was Christ through His Holy Spirit. The scriptures states “He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. But this He spoke con­cerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive.” John 7: 38-39 

I believed and received the greatest gift of all…the Living Water. When we are healing from childhood or even adult abuse, our bitterness, hatred, anger, unforgiving hearts will dry us up but the Living Water will give us life and more abundantly. Today, ask the Holy Spirit to show you more about the Living Water and pray that you may drink of this Living Water so that your healing will continue. Believe in Jesus, seek his face and enter into thanksgiving and praise His name.

Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 



No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...