Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2018

(Holy Spirit & Being C.L.E.A.R PII) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse



In my last post, I was talking about my brother-in-law's terrible car accident and that sometimes we ask for things that we desire and God has other plans. When this happens it is not that God is saying no but simply He is saying I know the plans I have for you and me.

As for the lady on the wheelchair, she finished speaking with me about how she was in a coma for one year and how she woke up from the coma. I began to think that maybe God placed this woman in my path so that I do speak with Ryan. Before she rolled away she said “now go upstairs and do what He wants you to do you hear?" and I replied with a yes Ma'am. I thanked her and started walking away and turned the corner but I decided to go back again just to say thank you for the talk and she was gone. 

I did not want to think too much into what had happened but I was thanking God for the woman in her wheelchair. Also, I asked God to make sure that I could have a time alone with Ryan and when I got to his room, he was all alone. I approached his bed and began to tell him about God and how Jesus stands at the door of our hearts and knocks but it is up to him...the owner of the door to answer and Jesus in. I said Ryan, the Lord has been calling you and you were even going to start going to Mass with your wife so you are seeking so “choose this day Whom you will serve” Joshua 24:15 & “you cannot serve both Masters.” Matthew 6:24 I prayed with him and once I finished people began to come into the room.

We were praying for a miracle and we were all looking forward for Ryan to walk out of the hospital room but that was not the case. Sunday morning May 2nd Ryan took his last breath. He died at 39 years of age. The Holy Spirit led me to see with a CLEAR mind that what we often desire may not be what God desires or may not look like what we asked for. In this case, my miracle was not Ryan walking out of the hospital but accepting Christ and His Kingdom. 

In your healing journey, be clear of what you desire, what does healing look like to you and do not compare yourself to others. In addition, have a vision of who it is you want to reflect, the world or Jesus. Remember C.L.E.A.R during your healing journey.

Christ is the only way to truly healing and through Him we can forgive and...
Love others and by loving we can...
Enjoy the leading of the Holy Spirit and by...
Abiding in Him we can...
Rejoice in our healing and our blessings

You are blessed to be a blessing to others. Your healing will be someone’s inspiration to continue living, to desire freedom in Christ and to be purposeful. Healing may not look the same way to you as it is for others, but the proof is if you are free indeed through Christ.

Have you forgiven those who have hurt you? Have you found it in your heart to love yourself? Are you getting closer to Jesus Christ? Is the Holy Spirit working in your life? These are questions that you may want to ponder on. Do you believe that Christ loves you? Because if you don’t know by now, let me tell you…He is crazy about you and he died for you and me. If that isn’t love then what is?
 
Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 


No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...