Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2018

(Holy Spirit & Promises) - Free Indeed - Abundant Living After Abuse


Promises and more promises, this is what sometimes we hear from those we love, those we are doing business with and even our spouses. When promises are broken, we tend to get angry at those who made the promises. I know that I have broken quite a few promises in my lifetime and I know that my broken promises caused others pain and suffering. I don’t take pride in breaking my promises. What I do take pride in is that I know that Christ will never break his promises to me.

He may take longer than I would like, he may not answer how I would like, but Jesus is always on time. I mentioned about the time that I put the Lord to the test and asked if I could buy 2 avocados for $5.00 and he responded with a no. I was angry because I was asking Him to allow me to get avocados but instead, he actually said no. Why? Because my prayer was answered and although I did not see the results immediately, weeks later, my friend was inspired to send me a box with 40 avocados. She had no clue that I wanted the avocados.

Jesus promises us that he will never leave us nor forsake us, that if we ask he will give and if we seek we will find. In fact, the Bible says “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” Luke 11:13 What it boils down to is His will, His timing and His way that he chooses to answer our prayers. Our part is to trust that He will do what he says he will do. So, if you read this verse closely, you can see that the Holy Spirit is working with our Lord and Savior in answering our requests, our petitions and our unspoken language when we are languishing in total despair.

What promises do you have in your arsenal of spiritual weapons? During your healing journey, you will be faced with situations that will make you question your allegiance, your true commitment and your willingness to follow through by the leading of the Holy Spirit. The Word has many promises to combat the devil, how many can you stand up and quote when Satan comes to attack you with your past? The Lord is waiting to free you indeed, are you seeking, asking and trusting? Something to think about. 

Should you desire to read more about the Holy Spirit and want to begin a real personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I invite you to the following webpage where you can find a free PDF book on the Holy Spirit by author Helmut Haubeil in any language Steps To Personal Revival 


No comments:

FAITH- Was The Apostle Paul Bi-Polar?

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. Hebrews 1:1 In a world with so many uncerta...